Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Peasread: A Layman Looks At The Lord's Prayer


This book is only 176 pages, but it has so much to think about and chew on. A Layman Looks At The Lord's Prayer takes the Lord's prayer found in Matthew 6:9-13 section by section. The writer (W. Phillip Keller) breaks down the significance of each point. This is a well known prayer, many people have it memorized. This book helps you dig deeper. 
What does "father" truly mean? What or where is heaven exactly? Lead us not into temptation? Why would be lead there? This book sheds light on so much. I highly recommend it. There's no way I can only read it once, I need to read it at least one more time.

 A Layman Looks At The Lord's Prayer
W. Phillip Keller
Format: Paperback
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 X .43 (inches)
ISBN: 0802415660
ISBN-13: 9780802415660


Would I read it again?  Yes.
Would I recommend it? Absolutely.

4 STARS
1 star – didn’t like it
2 stars – it was OK
3 stars – liked it
 4 stars – really liked it
5 stars – it was amazing

Find more book reviews here under Peasreads.
Amazon reviews Katereviews.
**   I received this book from Moody Publishers for this review. I was under no obligation to give a positive review. All opinions are on my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!

Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.